Financing Your Home in the Country
Dreaming of life in the country? A quiet, simpler place to raise your family or retire? Do you want to enjoy the country lifestyle? If so, our rural home loan program is right for you!
Your dream home in the country can be an existing structure, a home that you want to remodel or new construction.
What is a Rural Home?
A home or lot located in a rural area or small town. The number of acres can be flexible to accommodate financing residential properties in rural areas. Property may be used for both residential and agricultural purposes, subject to local regulations, and may be accessed by a private road.
- Loans for construction or remodeling
- Flexible acreage requirements
- Fixed or variable interest rates
- Long-term or short-term rates
- No prepayment penalties
- Combine loans for land, homes and outbuildings
- Work with loan officers who specialize in rural areas and small towns