Revolving Line of Credit
We know that crops and livestock don't generate cash when they are growing. An Ag Credit operating loan or revolving line of credit can help you manage your cash flow needs. With a credit line, you don’t have to borrow money until you actually need it. There are no excess interest charges or extra fees for multiple disbursements.
Operating Lines of Credit can be used for:
- Planting and feeding costs
- Fertilizer and chemicals
- Equipment repairs
- Farm family living expenses
Revolving and annual lines of credit are available to farm owners and operators. Payment schedules can be established to match your income from crop or livestock sales.
Operating lines of credit are eligible for participating in our patronage program.
Ready to apply? Use our online application to get started.
Support for Every Season
- Work with staff who understand farming needs
- Get local, personalized service with a single loan officer
- Participate in our Patronage Program